As immigration specialists in South Africa we offer immigration litigation services and are able to attend on the courts to either enforce or defend the rights of our clients.
Our immigration litigation services include:
Magistrates Court Attendances which could result in immigration deportation or immigration detention.
- Criminal charges and defending immigration offences pursuant to the Immigration and Criminal Procedure Acts in South Africa
- Bail applications and attendances on investigating officer in terms of the Criminal Procedure Act in South Africa
- Representations to State Prosecutor to withdraw criminal charges in South Africa
- Civil action against wrongful arrest or prosecution by Department of Home Affairs or officials in South Africa
High and Constitutional Court Attendances
- Oversight of administrative immigration actions and decisions by Department of Home Affairs or officials in South Africa
- Urgent and non-urgent court applications
- Civil action against wrongful arrest or prosecution by Department of Home Affairs or officials in South Africa resulting in immigration detention and immigration deportation.
We are one of the very few immigration specialists in South Africa that can provide such a specialist service in this field. Should you require our services for any of the above you can contact us here.