Fiance Visas

All fiance visas need to be applied for outside the UK. The central requirements are that the applicant and his/her partner must have the intention to live together permanently and they should plan to marry within a 6-month period. The duration of this visa is limited to six months, and employment is not allowed.

Generally fiance visas are applied for when parties who are travelling to the UK in order to get married, and the natural step thereafter is to apply for a spousal visa, which is two years in duration and leads to settlement.

If you are in need of a fiance visa for the UK, you can contact Craig Smith & Associates to begin the process of application for you by clicking here.